Transfer Student Checklist
Follow these easy steps:
- Meet with your academic advisor at the college or university where you currently attend or contact CMU's admissions office.
- Review transfer credit information, including transfer articulation agreements with other colleges and universities and equivalency information, to find out what will transfer.
- Have your official transcripts sent directly to CMU from any colleges or universities you attended. If you have completed 30 or fewer college semester hours, you must also submit your high school transcript and ACT scores.
- Complete your application.
- Pay your $35 application fee.
- Complete your FAFSA before Feb. 15 and designate CMU as your school of choice to qualify for financial aid. Explore CMU's scholarships online.