​​​​​​​​​​​​​Program Description

CMU’s substance use disorders minor is about learning how to help others. It can be combined with a major such as social work, psychology or education. You’ll gain the skills and tools needed to prevent, intervene upon and treat substance abuse.​​

Put Your Degree to Work

For More Information

Visit the College of Health Professions website​ or contact:

CHP Student Service Center
Health Professions Building 1250
Email: chp@cmich.edu
Phone: 989-774-2315