Are you the creative type with an eye for fashion or do you love working with children to improve their learning and development? CMU’s nationally accredited human services programs will allow you to tap into your creativity and give you hands-on experience to prepare you to step up and make a difference in people’s lives.
Here’s a list of programs that will stoke your creative spirit and help you make a positive difference for humankind:
Check out the features, in addition to our award-winning faculty, clinics and centers across campus, that place CMU’s Human Services programs at the front of the class. They’re sure to inspire your creativity and fire you up to accomplish great things.
- First Recreation and Event Management major in Michigan
- Only university in the state with a body scanner to design custom clothing
- Only environmental chamber in the state to test clothing in a climate-controlled environment
- Only accelerated five-year bachelor's-master's degree program in human development and family studies in the state
- Second-largest recreation program in the state