CMU is a Carnegie-classified doctoral research institution and offers
more than 70 graduate degree programs at the master’s, specialist and doctoral levels. CMU is investing heavily in new buildings, enhanced classrooms, and state-of-the-art labs and research facilities. At CMU, you will work closely with faculty mentors to succeed in your field, within your personalized graduate program plan and beyond the classroom.
Graduate Programs A-Z
Why earn your graduate degree at CMU?
- Personalized graduate program plans
- Close mentoring relationships with faculty mentors and graduate advisers
- Small class sizes and comfortable classrooms
- State-of-the-art library and research facilities
- Convenient course schedules
- Excellent job placement
Graduate Student Housing with a fitness center and large meeting room
- Opportunities to earn graduate certificates and develop knowledge in unique areas such as leadership, international health, educational technology, autism, data mining and more
For current undergraduate students at CMU, many accelerated graduate degree programs are available, allowing you to earn your bachelor’s and master’s degrees in five years.